Add products by adding codes
Returns and replacements
Returns are only possible by sending back the item and purchasing a new one.
To initiate a return, please generate a return label using the form available at https://botaniki.pl/pl/returns-products.html, send the item back to us, and then place a new order for the desired item.
You will receive a refund for the returned item according to the method indicated in the form.
If the item purchased from us is found to be faulty, you have the right to make a complaint based on warranty. The complaint is best submitted via email to email@example.com or by post to ul. Aleksandra Ostrowskiego 13 C, 53-238 Wrocław.
The item being complained about should be sent to the following address: ul. Ostrowskiego 13b, 53-238 Wrocław
In relation to the fault, you may demand:
- replacement of the item with a non-faulty one,
- removal of the fault,
or submit a statement about:
- a price reduction,
- withdrawal from the contract - in case of a significant defect.
We are responsible for defects discovered within two years from the date of issuance of the item.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within one year from discovering the defect, but the deadline for submitting a complaint cannot end before the end of the seller's liability period.
We will respond to your complaint (take a stance on it) within 14 days from the date of receiving your complaint notification.
More information on complaints can be found in our Sales Regulations.
A product complaint form can be downloaded here.
Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer - you have the right to withdraw from the distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract to us, for example by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Return the item to us immediately to the address: ul. Ostrowskiego 13b, 53-238 Wrocław, but no later than 14 days from the day you withdrew from the contract. The package should include the receipt (or its copy if a part of the order is returned) and a completed product return form (available at this link).
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen-day period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for the contract in which we deliver the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from the date you take possession of the item or by the third party indicated by you other than the carrier,
- for digital content - from the date of concluding the contract.
Sending a statement before the deadline is sufficient to meet the deadline.
We will refund your payments immediately upon receipt of the item, but no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of your statement of withdrawal from the contract. We will refund the delivery costs of the ordered goods - up to the amount corresponding to the cheapest available shipping option in our store.
We may withhold the refund of the received payment until we receive the item back.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract does not apply to the consumer in relation to, among others, the contract:
- in which the subject of performance is an unprefabricated item produced according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy their individualized needs,
- in which the subject of performance is a perishable item or has a short shelf-life,
- in which the subject of performance is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of performance are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery,
- for the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun with the consumer's prior express consent before the end of the withdrawal period